VA Palo Alto Health Care System
VAPAHCS Parking Updates
Phase 2 Construction Parking Impacts
Changes to Loop Road and Parking as of November 14, 2016:
- The new Parking Structure 2 opened four (4) floors on November 14, 2016. The top floor (5) will open Spring 2017.
- The on-site shuttle operates from 6 am to 6 pm.
- This ADA-compliant shuttle stops at major facilities and parking areas, including Parking Structure 2.
- New VAPAHCS signage
- See map for shuttle stop locations.
- Lots 100 North and 100 South are reserved for patient and visitor parking.
- Parking Structures 1 & 2 are viable parking options providing over 1,100 spaces currently with another 200 spaces in the Spring of 2017.
- There is also RV parking in Lot 8 next to the Defenders Lodge.
- Click map below for current parking conditions.
Parking Structure 1
The 600-stall parking structure provides free parking for all stakeholders, including patients, staff, and visitors, and continues to be available during Phase 2 construction. The structure is adjacent to buildings 4 and 101, and will be accessible via the South Loop Road.
Parking Structure 2
The 750-stall parking structure provides free parking for all stakeholders, including patients, staff, and visitors, and will be available during Phase 2 construction. The structure is adjacent to buildings 5 and 6 and is accessible via South Loop Road. The first four (4) floors opened November 14, 2016 with 600 stalls. The top fifth (5th) floor will be completed Spring 2017.
Bol Park Bike Path Access
An access point is open adjacent to lot 6 via a small bridge.
For VA Staff
The on-site parking policy remains in effect.