VAPAHCS Parking Updates
Phase 2 Construction Parking Impacts
Tuesday, October 21
- Lot H1 will close as the Loop Road and site utilities construction site fencing is erected.
- Valet parking will remain in lot H2.
- Bol Park bike path access closure: Lot H1 is closed and the existing Bol Park bike path access has been closed off. A new access point is open adjacent to lot 6 via a small bridge.
- To help ensure parking is available for Veterans and their visitors, cars required to park offsite will be permitted to return to campus at 2 pm instead of 10 am. The Health Care System Memorandum will be updated to reflect this change.
Bol Park Bike Path Access Closure
View large map
- Lots 100 North and 100 South are reserved for patient and visitor parking.
- Parking Structure 1 and the offsite lot are viable parking options.
Off-Site Parking Information
View large map
Parking Structure 1
The 600-stall parking structure provides free parking for all stakeholders, including patients, staff, and visitors, and continues to be available during Phase 2 construction. The structure is adjacent to buildings 4 and 101 and will be accessible via the South Loop Road.
For VA Staff
The on-site/off-site parking policy remains in effect. The ENTIRE campus is considered “on-site” parking from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm. Attendants will continue to monitor vehicles along Loop Road. After 2:00 pm, any staff member may park on-site.