VA Palo Alto Health Care System
Construction in Palo Alto
New 34,000 sq.ft. Radiology Facility
This project consists of a 34,000 Gross-Square-Feet (GSF) addition to the main hospital (Building 100), which will replace the existing Radiology facility (Building 102) and renovate approximately 15,000 square feet of the existing space in Building 100. The new space will centralize and accommodate a variety of new radiology equipment for patient care. The new Radiology addition will allow for the future demolition of Building 102, which is necessary for the construction of the future Ambulatory Care Center.
- Parking Impacts
- News article 08/13/14: Major construction at VAPAHCS
- Project will consolidate all radiology functions into one area, improving way finding and increasing efficiencies.
- Expansion to Building 100 radiology will replace Building 102 and be built directly behind Building 100.
- Construction start: Fall 2014 View photos
- Anticipated construction completion: Summer 2020
Future Radiology Facility