VA Palo Alto Health Care System
Bariatric Surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is only a tool to assist you in your goal to get healthier. Successful Bariatric Surgery results require a lifelong commitment to living a healthier, more active lifestyle.
The VA Palo Alto Health Care System uses a team approach to ensure that you have the best possible outcome. The role of the Bariatric Surgery Team is to educate, support, and monitor you as you work toward regaining better health through lifestyle changes.
The Bariatric Surgery Team is an interdisciplinary team that includes both Surgical and MOVE TIME components consisting of:
- Obesity Medicine Physicians and Surgeons
- Behavioral Medicine Psychologists
- Physical Therapists
- General Surgeon: Dan Eisenberg, MD
- MOVE TIME Clinic Director: Cheryl Bates, MD
- General Surgery Scheduling Contact: Aida Bruun, RNP
(650) 493-5000 ext 63398
3801 Miranda Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Bldg. 100, 3rd Floor, B-Wing
- 650-493-5000 Ext. 66127
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.