VA Palo Alto Health Care System
If you qualify for VA health care, you can get high-quality mental health services as part of your benefits. You may also be able to get care for certain mental health problems even if you don't have VA health care.
VA Palo Alto Health Care System provides a broad array of mental health services, both inpatient and outpatient. We provide consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being:
- Addiction to drugs or alcohol, addictive behavior
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Depression, sadness, grief
- Anxiety, worry, nervousness
- Family and relationship problems, transitioning home
- Job-related issues
- Stress from medical problems or pain
- Emotions, managing anger, aggression
- Self-harming thoughts or behaviors
- Confusion and memory problems
For community clinical, in-patient referrals at the VA Palo Alto HCS, call 1-650-493-5000, ext. 65577.
Confidentiality: Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your provider.
3801 Miranda Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304
- 650-614-9997 Ext. 22234
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:00 a.m-4:30 p.m.