VA Palo Alto Health Care System
VA NURSES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
* REHAB * EXTENDED CARE * PSYCHIATRY * SPECIALTY & HOSPITAL BASED SERVICES
"Providing care to our Veterans is the most rewarding part of my day!"Staff Nurse
The Nursing Service of the VA Palo Alto Health Care System is dedicated to:
- Promoting the process of continuously monitoring and systematically evaluating nursing care delivery and sharing that information to identify opportunities for improvement as well as to enhance the professional knowledge base.
- Participating as collegial collaborative members of the health care team in providing holistic, interdisciplinary, coordinated and appropriate approaches for all patients based on individual and unique needs.
- Building on the foundation of previous education, developing skills to enable staff to deliver comprehensive, competent and safe care to all patients.
- Enhancing the prevailing environment in Nursing Service. The current environment is dynamic and includes professionalism, excellence in practice, efficiency, responsiveness, collaboration, pro-action, creativity, appropriate skill mix, cost effectiveness, and support which goes beyond service boundaries.
3801 Miranda Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304
- 650-493-5000 Ext. 11-64010
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8am - 4:30pm