VA Palo Alto Health Care System
Women's Health Center
The Women’s Health Center (WHC) at the VA Palo Alto Division is a comprehensive clinical center providing a wide variety of services.
The WHC provides comprehensive primary care in addition to an array of additional services to meet the needs of women Veterans.
The Women’s Health Center is open five days a week and provides the following services:
- Comprehensive primary care
- Gynecological care
- Reproductive health care including infertility evaluation and genetic testing
- Comprehensive Transition & Care Management
- Mental health services including individual/ group therapy and medication management
- Women’s Specialty Care: Rheumatology, Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation, Cardiology, Heart Disease Prevention Program, Pain Management
- Social work services
- Pharmacy care
Maternity care services are covered by VAPAHCS. A comprehensive maternity care process ensures that all women Veterans receive obstetrics care close to their home by community providers.
The VA covers the newborn for all post-delivery care services for the first seven days.
Contact the Maternity Care Coordinator for more information: (650) 493-5000 ext. 64153 (Palo Alto)
3801 Miranda Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Bldg 5, 2nd Floor
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.